Designed from a virtually seamless, stainless steel laser cut edge worktop, the Giorik 900 Series Induction Wok is a high powered 5.4kW unit for fast and efficient Asian style cooking.
There is no water required to cool the deck, resulting in a cooler kitchen environment and the unit comes standard with an automatic shut off when wok is removed from the cooktop.
The smooth, rounded corners enable easy cleanability, while ensuring control over any overspill whilst cooking.
Uniquely designed ergonomic operator control knobs have been designed to minimise liquid infiltration.
- Class leading, European style, professional quality and reliability since 1963
- 900 series, ceramic glass induction wok with single independent cooking zone (5.4kW)
- Constant power induction and heat generation activated by the automatic wok recognition when induction specifi c wok is placed on the cooktop
- Automatic shut off when wok is removed from the cooktop
- Precise heat transfer for shorter cook times and enhanced operator safety and comfort
- Independent temperature regulation via 6 position selectors
- Indicator light to monitor the correct operation of the appliance
- Robust 304 grade stainless steel construction with rounded corners for improved cleaning
- Compatible Wok (SPGI.5920010) and Wok ring set (SPGI2021656) sold separately
- Manufacturer's Warranty
24 Months Parts & Labour
- 400 Millimetres
- 920 Millimetres
- 367 Millimetres
- Energy Load
- Modular Series
- 900 Series
Please log in to view available downloads.